Did you know that the ACFW Conference is in less than a month? That realization struck me a few days ago as I considered all I have left to do before the conference. I think my head’s still spinning.
Since then, I ordered new business cards that reflect the same feel of my Website, but I have a daunting list of to-do items left.
- Purchase a dress for the banquet
- Finish edits on my contemporary romance, the Genesis Finalist
- Polish synopses for four of my completed novels
- Prepare and/or Polish Book Proposals
- Prepare and/or Polish One-Sheets
- Write a Thank You speech should I win the Genesis
- And, if I have time, begin another book. A few characters have been bugging me lately, usually a sign that they want out of my head and onto paper. 🙂
Are you going to the ACFW Conference? What’s left on your to-do list?