Our family always charges into summer with a to-do list that’s overflowing, and this summer is no exception. We always have grand plans, some of which we’ll follow through on, others we’ll regret not having made the time for. And it wouldn’t surprise me if we added to this list.
So, before summer kicks the bucket, here are some of the things we’d like to do.
- Picnic at Music in Plymouth – Music in the park culminating with an orchestra (usually the Minnesota Orchestra) and fireworks – missed this year due to family birthday
- Watch the Twins play at Target Field
- Go to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
Stay and play at Odyssey DellsJune 10 – 15, 2013
- Go tubing down the Apple River
Go to Minnesota’s north shore and …August 11 -12, 2013
- Go to Minnehaha Falls
- Have a malt at Annie’s Parlour in Dinkytown
- Eat a burger at Lion’s Tap
- Ride the coasters at Valleyfair
See an outdoor movie at Vali Hi Drive-InJuly 7, 2013
What’s on your summer bucket list? Have you done any of the above?