Our family always charges into summer with a to-do list that’s overflowing, and this summer is no exception. We always have grand plans, some of which we’ll follow through on, others we’ll regret not having made the time for. And it wouldn’t surprise me if we added to this list.
So, before summer kicks the bucket, here are some of the things we’d like to do.
- Picnic at Music in Plymouth – Music in the park culminating with an orchestra (usually the Minnesota Orchestra) and fireworks
- Watch the Twins play at Target Field
- Go to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Stay and play at Odyssey Dells
- Go tubing down the Apple River
- Go to Minnesota’s north shore and …
- Go to Minnehaha Falls
- Have a malt at Annie’s Parlour in Dinkytown
- Eat a burger at Lion’s Tap
- Ride the coasters at Valleyfair
- See an outdoor movie at Vali Hi Drive-In
What’s on your summer bucket list? Have you done any of the above?