I must admit, I love my state. I love all the seasons, including winter. I love nature’s landscape, the rich theater scene, the wealth of music–I can’t imagine living anywhere else.
Our family manages to cross a few items off of our Minnesota Bucket List every year. Over the last decade we’ve visited the Sculpture Garden, Mill City Museum, the Stone Arch Bridge, the State Capitol, Lake Itasca (the Mississippi River headwaters), the North Shore of Lake Superior, and so much more. Yet, there are many sites, tours, museums, etc., we’ve yet to see and/or do.
My Bucket List is fluid. I’m certain I’ll add more items, and I look forward to crossing others off.
Which of these have you done? What’s on your home state Bucket List?
MY MINNESOTA BUCKET LIST
Take pictures with the bronze Peanuts statues in Rice Park, St. Paul– July 17, 2013
- Go on the St. Paul Gangster Tour
- Tour Niagara Cave in Harmony
- Watch a show at the Plymouth Playhouse Theater
- Visit the Blessing House in Victoria
- See Pigeon Falls
- Have a juicy-Lucy at the 5-8 Club
- Visit the Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Historical Society
- See a show on the Minnesota Centennial Showboat
- Take the Minneapolis Riverfront Segway Tour
Eat at Mickey’s Diner– July 17, 2013
- See a play at the Old Log Theater
- Visit Historic Fort Snelling
- Wander through The Japanese Garden
- Stroll through the Munsinger Clemens Gardens