With my next book, Risking Love – a Where the Heart Is romance, set to release in October, and the pre-order to go live the first part of July, I’m looking for a few readers who’d love to join my Book Boosters. What are Book Boosters you ask? They’re a team of people who help spread the word and create buzz about my books. See below to learn what being on this team would entail.
Book Booster Benefits
- Receive a mobi (Kindle) or epub (Nook) file of the book prior to release
- You’ll receive free bookmarks and/or promotional items to share with friends… church…library…coffeeshops…wherever you can think of spreading the word
- Contests among members only, to win paperback books and other prizes
- You’re the first to know of upcoming plans and to see book covers
Book Booster Requirements
- Subscribe to my blog: click >here<
- Sign up for my e-newsletter >here<.
- Leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads within two weeks of the release date of the novel. Reviews are also welcome at Barnes and Noble and/or your blog or other reader venues.
- Like Brenda S Anderson Author on Facebook:
- Talk about the book! Tell your Facebook and Twitter followers. Talk it up to your best friends and neighbors and fellow churchgoers and co-workers and the person you pass on the street and … well, you get the idea!
Other Street Team Suggestions
- Follow Brenda S Anderson on Twitter:
Talk up the book on Facebook and Twitter. Tell your best friends and neighbors and fellow church goers and co-workers and the person you pass on the street and … well, you get the idea!
- Follow Brenda S Anderson on Pinterest:
Pin my books on Pinterest
- Like my Amazon author page
Ready to Join?
After you’ve signed up for my e-newsletter and subscribed to my blog, e-mail me at Brenda (at) BrendaAndersonBooks (dot) com. In your e-mail, let me know why you’d like to join my Book Boosters and what else you will do (or have done) to spread the word, and I will consider you. Also, I’d love to know how you heard of me! You’ll receive a response within 24 hours.
You will also be added to a private Facebook Book Booster page where I will share updates, promotional ideas, and contests.
I look forward to hearing from you!