If you’ve ever wondered how you can support your favorite authors, I’ve got a list just for you!
- Buy their books! Paperback or ebook. Both help.
- Write reviews – Amazon, Goodreads, B&N, iTunes, and more. It all helps.
- Give their books as gifts. I keep a gift closet full of books so I’m always prepared for gift giving.
- Tell ten people. If you tell 10 people about a favorite book, chances are one or more will want to read that book. Then if they tell ten people …
- Read their books for your book club. You can even invite the author! Authors love attending book clubs, in person or via Skype.
- Request their books at your local library.
- Talk about your favorite author on social media. Brag about your favorite book.
- Send the author a note. There’s little that makes an author happier than receiving a personal note from someone who’s read their books and loved them. It’s much needed affirmation and validation for the writer.
- Post pictures on social media that include your favorite book(s).
- Pray for them!
Feel free to grab the above image and share!
(6) Days until Capturing Beauty releases! Pre-order special for Kindle only $2.99! Amazon