Around the Blogosphere with Planting Hope
Thanks to all who’ve joined in my Book Release Celebration! It’s still going on, and I’ve got plenty of treats left to share, so stop on over!
With the release, Planting Hope has been circling the blogosphere, and that means you have several more opportunities to win books! I’d love it if you’d come visit with me at the following sites:
Book Giveaways ~
- September 18 ~ At Sarah Ruut’s Fiction, Faith, and Fun (https://sarahruut.com/2017/09/18/planting-hope-brenda-anderson-giveaway/) I hint at what’s next on my writing list.
- September 20 ~ At Writing Prompts & Thoughts & Ideas, they ask three fun questions, including What Color Crayon Would I Be. https://inspiredprompt.com/2017/09/20/3-questions-wednesday-with-brenda-s-anderson/
- September 21 ~ Tomorrow I’ll be visiting with Meez Carrie at her fabulous Reading is My SuperPower blog: https://readingismysuperpower.org/
- September 26 & 29 ~ I’m back visiting with Shannon Taylor Vannatter at her Inkslinger-Romance blog: https://shannontaylorvannatter.com/brenda-s-anderson-romantic-destination-part-1-2/, and https://shannontaylorvannatter.com/brenda-s-anderson-romantic-character-interview-part-2-of-2/
Looking Ahead ~
- October 13 ~ I’ll be back at Seriously Write: https://seriouslywrite.blogspot.com/
- October 26 ~ My first post at Inspy Romance! https://www.inspyromance.com/ (I’m certain another book giveaway will be involved…)
Blog Reviews ~
- Christian Bookaholic ~ Julia Wilson always writes the most gracious, encouraging reviews! https://www.christianbookaholic.com/2017/09/19/planting-hope-by-brenda-anderson/
- Michelle Kaderly Welsh ~ Another very encouraging review! https://www.michellekaderlywelsh.com/romance-novel-identifies-knowing-self-as-most-important-step-in-discovering-happiness/
- Locks, Hooks and Books ~ Blessed by Amy’s review! https://amybooksy.blogspot.com/2017/09/spotlight-and-review-planting-hope.html If you haven’t checked out Amy’s site yet, go now! It’s more than books. She also blogs about needle arts & crafts.
- Fiction, Faith, and Fun ~ Sarah Ruut. Always appreciate Sarah’s honest reflections on my stories! https://sarahruut.com/2017/10/10/planting-hope-brenda-anderson-review/
- Best Reads ~ Kav Rees. Love how Kav makes this book sound scrumptious! https://bestreads-kav.blogspot.com/2017/10/planting-hope.html
About Planting Hope ~
When flowers and chocolate collide,
romance is sure to bloom!
Family has always been the one constant in Jess Beaumont’s messy life, so when her parents separate, she puts “Operation: Planting Hope” into action. All she has to do is recreate the circumstances that helped her parents fall in love. Unfortunately, that includes the daunting task of restoring the family cabin’s gardens. When the handsome candy store owner shows up to help, she’s certain she has all the elements required for her parents’ love to bloom again. After all, flowers and chocolate are the perfect ingredients for romance.
Luke Harrison has spent his life trying to win his father’s approval, and a promotion in the family land development business would be a step in that direction. But when he inherits Gran’s candy store, his dreams of being promoted start melting away. Then his dad dangles a Vice President position in front of Luke, with one caveat—acquire the land on both sides of Gran’s store within five months, including the Beaumont cabin, and the promotion is his.
What at first seemed a simple challenge for Luke becomes a tangled mess. Buying the Beaumont cabin and land will nip his blossoming romance with Jess in the bud. Even worse, it could end her parents’ marriage. But if he doesn’t succeed, he could be trading in his corner office for the corner candy store.
Purchase Planting Hope ~
Amazon | B&N | iTunes | Kobo | Other