One of the blessings of writing is meeting people who “get” my stories, people who love reading stories about broken people living messy lives, people who need to know they’re not alone, people seeking hope … faith.
My upcoming releases are the stories of my heart, and I’d love to have you join me in this writing journey.
I’d also love for you to join my book boosters. What are book boosters you ask? Well, it’s a team of people who create buzz about my books. Here’s more information …
Book Booster Benefits
- Receive a mobi or epub file of the book prior to release
- You’ll receive free bookmarks and/or promotional items to share with friends… church…library…coffeeshops…wherever you can think of spreading the word
- Contests among members only, to win paperback books and other prizes
- You’re the first to know of upcoming plans and to see book covers
Book Booster Requirements
- Subscribe to my blog: click >here<
- Sign up for my e-newsletter >here<.
- Like Brenda S Anderson Author on Facebook:
- Talk about the book! Tell your Facebook and Twitter followers. Talk it up to your best friends and neighbors and fellow churchgoers and co-workers and the person you pass on the street and … well, you get the idea!
Other Street Team Recommendations
- Leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads within one week of the release date of the novel. Reviews are also welcome at Barnes and Noble and/or your blog or other reader venues.
- Follow Brenda S Anderson on Twitter:
- Follow Brenda S Anderson on Pinterest:
Pin my books on Pinterest
- Like my Amazon author page:
- Follow Brenda S. Anderson on Goodreads:
Ready to Join?
After you’ve signed up for my e-newsletter and subscribed to my blog, e-mail me at Brenda (at) BrendaAndersonBooks (dot) com. In your e-mail, let me know why you’d like to join my Book Boosters and what else you will do (or have done) to spread the word. Also, I’d love to know how you heard of me! You’ll receive a response within 24 hours.
In addition, you will be added to a private Facebook Book Booster page where I will share updates, promotional ideas, and contests.
Thank you very much! I look forward to hearing from you!In Him …