One of the blessings of writing is meeting people who “get” my stories, people who love reading stories about broken people living messy lives, people who need to know they’re not alone, people seeking hope … faith.
If you enjoy my books, I’d love for you to join my book booster team. What are book boosters you ask? Well, it’s a team of people who create buzz about my books. Here’s more information …
Currently seeking Boosters for Pieces of Granite,
a Coming Home Series prequel re-release.
A Mosaic Collection book.
About Pieces of Granite ~
A distressing diagnosis
A retreating husband
A prodigal brother
Marriage counselor Debbie Verhoeven excels at piecing broken families together, so she never imagined her own perfect family could be fractured.
When Debbie learns the child she’s carrying has Down syndrome, she takes the news in stride, but her husband, Jerry, begins suffering debilitating panic attacks that strike at his marriage, family, and faith.
Struggling to hold her family together, Debbie turns to her older brother for support, but he suggests the unthinkable. With no one else to turn to, her once-strong faith begins to crumble.
For the first time in her life, Debbie needs someone to lean on, but who is left to be strong for her?
Book Booster Benefits
- Receive an ebook Advance Reader Copy (ARC) prior to release via BookFunnel
- Contests among members-only to win books, gift cards, and other prizes
- You’re the first to know of upcoming plans and to see book covers
Book Booster Requirements
- Join the Brenda S. Anderson Book Boosters group on Facebook. This is how I will communicate and share graphics with you. (Upon acceptance to my team, you will receive an invite from me.)
- Leave a review on Amazon, Goodreads, and BookBub within one week of the release date of the novel. Reviews are also welcome at Barnes and Noble, your blog, or other reader venues.
- Sign up for my e-newsletter >here< and receive a free short story with subscription.
- Like Brenda S Anderson Author on Facebook:
- Share promotional graphics across social media. You can use graphics I create or make your own!
- Talk about the book! Tell your Facebook and Twitter followers. Post pics on Instagram. Talk it up on reader-focused sites. Tell your best friends and neighbors and fellow churchgoers and co-workers and the person you pass on the street and … well, you get the idea!
Other Booster Recommendations
- Like my Amazon author page:
- Follow Brenda S. Anderson on Goodreads:
- Follow Brenda S. Anderson on BookBub
- Follow Brenda S Anderson on Twitter:
- Add my books to Goodreads lists
- Pin my books on Pinterest
- Purchase a copy (or more) of the book
- Request your local library purchase the book
Ready to Join?
Once you’ve signed up for my e-newsletter and subscribed to my blog, fill out the Book Booster Application below.
If accepted on the team, you will be added to a private Facebook Book Booster page where I will share updates, promotional ideas, and contests.
Thank you very much! I look forward to hearing from you!In Him …
Note: Membership to this team is at my discretion. If you are accepted and do not remain an active participant, you may be removed from the group. Thank you for your understanding!
Go > here < to sign up or fill in the form below.