One of the blessings of writing is meeting people who “get” my stories, people who love reading stories about broken people living messy lives, people who need to know they’re not alone, people seeking hope … faith.
If you enjoy my books, I’d love for you to join my book booster team. What are book boosters you ask? Well, it’s a team of people who create buzz about my books. Here’s more information …
About A BEAUTIFUL MESS
Can she love the child who broke up her marriage?
Three years ago, Erin Belden’s happy life became a shattered mess. After her husband admitted to an affair and that a child had been conceived, he left her and their young daughter for his new family. Now, she’s finally ready to put the pieces of her life together. She’s set to launch her own business and even thinks her heart might be open to romance—should the right man come along.
But just when everything seems to be lining up, she receives a devastating call: her ex-husband and his wife have been killed in a car accident, and Erin is listed in their will as their daughter’s legal guardian.
How can she be a mother to the child—let alone love the child—who broke up her marriage? Does she have the courage to start over yet again and turn this mess into a mosaic of beauty?
A single mother’s journey from bitterness to forgiveness.
Book Booster Benefits
- Receive an ebook copy of the book prior to release via BookFunnel
- Contests among members-only, to win books, gift cards, and other prizes
- You’re the first to know of upcoming plans and to see book covers
Book Booster Requirements
- Join the Brenda S. Anderson Book Boosters group on Facebook. This is how I will communicate with you.
- Leave a review on Amazon, Goodreads, and BookBub within one week of the release date of the novel. Reviews are also welcome at Barnes and Noble, your blog, or other reader venues.
- Sign up for my e-newsletter >here< and receive a free short story with subscription.
- Subscribe to my blog: click >here<
- Like Brenda S Anderson Author on Facebook:
- Share promotional graphics (I create for you) across social media
- Talk about the book! Tell your Facebook and Twitter followers and post pics on Instagram and Twitter (where applicable). Talk it up on reader-focused sites. Tell your best friends and neighbors and fellow churchgoers and co-workers and the person you pass on the street and … well, you get the idea!
Other Booster Recommendations
- Like my Amazon author page:
- Follow Brenda S. Anderson on Goodreads:
- Follow Brenda S. Anderson on BookBub
- Follow Brenda S Anderson on Twitter:
- Add my books to Goodreads lists
- Pin my books on Pinterest
- Purchase a copy (or more) of the book
- Request your local library purchase the book
Ready to Join?
Once you’ve signed up for my e-newsletter and subscribed to my blog, fill out the Book Booster Application below.
If accepted on the team, you will be added to a private Facebook Book Booster page where I will share updates, promotional ideas, and contests.
Thank you very much! I look forward to hearing from you!In Him …
Note: Membership to this team is at my discretion. If you are accepted and do not remain an active participant, you may be removed from the group. Thank you for your understanding!
Go >HERE< to sign up, or fill in the form below.